Thursday 3 January 2013

Jan 3rd: Happiness from happening upon unexpected inspiration

I went into London on the train today (on which I got a seat and was very grateful for that!). On the train I read my new Kindle Fire (for which I am also very grateful, love it). I then navigated my way to a meeting using the maps app on my iPhone (grateful for developments in technology that help prevent me getting lost!). Had a good meeting and then met a friend for coffee/lunch and had a right good old natter (cue more feeling very grateful). And, on top of all of this I unexpectedly ended up mooching around the landscape photographer of the year exhibition. I've been the last two years and had forgotten it was on at the moment so just happened upon it in between meetings earlier. Fabby!

So today's photo is from the exhibition. I had actually taken my camera out with me but realised I'd left the memory card in my laptop. Oops. Luckily (and thankfully) I had the trustee iPhone as back up so we're back to the Instagram specials for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always grateful to hear your comments...